Monday 24 June 2024

Week 39 - June 24 - 27

Hi All, Well, this is it. Your last week as a grade 6 kid! These last few days should be full of fun and games... Below is a "flexible" schedule for our final four days together.

Side note: these can be difficult weeks with lots of unstructured time. Please remember to maintain your composure and respect for others.

Monday:
  • 8:50 – 10:30 – in class activities
  • 10:30 – 11:50 – Walk to the beach
  • 12:40 - 2:50 - Yearbooks and more
Tuesday: 
  • 8:40 - 9:48 - Last Exploratory block
  • 10:05 - 11:15 - in class activities
  • 11:15 - 11:55 - class potluck
  • 12:40 - 2:40 - movie
Wednesday:
  • 8:40 - 10:00 - in class activity
  • 10:00 - 2:50 - Wolves team day at the park @ Windsor Park. Activities, pizza, and more
Thursday:
  • 8:40 - 10:00 - Walkies
  • 10:00 - 11:30 - Year-End assembly
  • 12:40 - 1:40 - Locker, bin, and desk clean-out; Scrub-a-Dub Challenge; Dora-ball Championships
  • 1:40 - 2:50 - Good-byes and more..
Here are your parting words:

AC - Liverpool 3-4 united, Manchester City 1-2 man united, ITS COMING HOME, CMON YANITED.
AJ - My name is AJ and I had an amazing time with Mr. Pite as my teacher but before I go I will thank you.
CM - I am CM and I had a good time in grade six now I will say bye bye (mike drop)6️⃣
CBr - Bye😍cya next year.
CBe - If God is all you have, then you have all you need. 
CG - You spend 26,280 hours in school. Make them good.
DV - Its the final HASHBROWN!  *off tune kazoo*
EF
EW - Thanks for being my teacher this year Mr. Pite.
GH - For some absurd reason I'm actually going to miss the 'Skibidi Ohio Rizz', 'Vuvuzela Noises', and 'Jumping Out of Trees Into A Random Person's Yard'.
GO
HBa - This chapter is done, but the story's not over. 
HBr - Bob Ross for life. 
KT
KB - This year was awesome. See you next year.
KD - I love Clash Royale (HE HE HE HA)( you should download this game)
LT - It was fun while it lasted but now it's over so goodbye, au revoir, adios.
LJ - pleaseeeeeee can i be in kate's class pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ps bye grade 6
LH - I learned to stay humble - the G.O.A.T . But i think i learned lots this year basketball is goated like me.$$$
MH - to those who wish to brave mr pite consider thyself warned while he may seem strict if thy do not disturb him thou shalt survive 
MD - I have had a great thanks for teaching me P.S Man utd is Better 😜
NE
OW
PW - See you next year!😃
PU
RC - pleassseeeee pleassse pleasse let me be in penelopessss classss pleasssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
RM - Believe in yourself, your abilities, and your dreams. Surround yourself with positive influences and keep moving forward.
TC - I want a pink car.